The end of exams.
Was going to type this out last night but had a late night so here it is tonight~
How I’ve been…
- Sleep has been mixed – somewhat spikey and somewhat flat. Trying to get it down to be more regular and early.
- Exercise was on a hiatus until about Sunday.
- Great relief after my finals ended on Wednesday was followed by the sudden freedom of post-finals and wondering what to do with one’s free time.
- Unfortunately I had about one good day and three not very productive days.
- Pretty jagged for most of the week, peaking on Thursday before a subdued mood for the rest of the week.
- Nothing much after finals, which isn’t entirely unexpected since I ended so early that few are free. And those that ended early also seem to have packed post-finals scheds so yea.
- [BGR]: Came into acute focus quite…unexpectedly, but thereafter drifted away.
- Quite similar to how the week turned out emotionally – a brief high followed by lows.
- Sometimes one sees the nearness of God quite tangibly in their struggles, but at the same time wonder whether it’s worth enmeshing themselves in struggles that don’t seem that beneficial even if realizing God’s presence is one outcome.
- [What God’s taught me this week]: Romans 6:23 makes sense – we all earn our deaths one sin at a time, hence the language of ‘wages’ as something that is earned is used. Yet salvation/justification is something unearned. Well, that, and discipline’s important.
- Character improvements:
- Hm. A slight modification, let’s see what happens.
- Lots of time spent on gaming and precious little to show for it. A little more time spent on cello with a little bit more to show for it.
- Random thoughts:
- “It’s over!”
- “That was a good day.”
- “That could’ve gone better.”
- “That could’ve gone much better…”
- Week ahead:
- Going to plan and execute what I hope to get done. Goal-setting and all that, then seeing it to completion. Well, we’ll see what comes up.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Discipline in following God.
- Clarity of purpose.
- Strength and fortitude for the road ahead, to make the right choices.