Pretty much just SWAT 2017.
Been super busy ever since coming back from the camp and feeling slightly feverish so this’ll be quick. Anyway I haven’t yet wrote my reflections for the camp in a separate post so this won’t be too long.
How I’ve been…
- Had a lot less sleep as the camp continued – felt like a walking zombie at times. But thankfully God sustained my health during the camp so I only came back with an ulcer – no flu or fever.
- Not much exercise.
- Brain was forced to always be moving because of my role (BSL) so it was…not too bad, yea.
- Kicked right in the nuts, punched in the stomach, pretty much whatever the emotional equivalent of that would be.
- Basically the week started out fine and then it got…pretty tough as the week came to an end because of some reasons. Mostly my fault.
- Lots of meeting new people but no scheduled meetups. A busy week spent learning about other people and oneself.
- It’s nice to meet so many new people and old friends even though I wasn’t particularly sociable.
- [BGR]: At times it was definitely discussed during the course of the camp, but it did not feature much in my personal thoughts because there was just so much other stuff to be concerned with.
- Lots of new stuff that will be detailed in…a proper reflection. But not now.
- I suppose coming to the camp expecting not much leaves one feeling like they’ve got more than they can handle. Then again, it’s good that one left with the feeling of being well fed spiritually and physically.
- [What God’s taught me this week]: Too much to list here right now, maybe in a future SWAT reflection.
- Character improvements:
- Some moderate improvements, which is a start. That’s good.
- Totally nothing on hobbies. There we go.
- Random thoughts:
- “Why, God, why…?”
- (speechless at self)
- “I wish I knew why I was crying…”
- “Too many lessons. Need to process everything when I get back before application.”
- “So tired….”
- Week ahead:
- Meetups aplenty but also need to spend some time to rest. As evidenced by me feeling sick, this is not good.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Recovery from feeling/falling sick.
- A heart which earnestly seeks Him and is willing to discard useless frameworks or pursuits to that end.
- Comfort for being punched in the gut (emotionally speaking).