Back to reality.
Pretty late, going to write this before going for camp tomorrow.
How I’ve been…
- Had a lot more sleep which was awesome and helped me to recover significantly.
- Not so much exercise because I was down with flu for most of the week.
- Varied – some periods of productivity, some periods of slacking.
- Started off bleh, then kept going on pretty well until the end of the week.
- Took a dip on Saturday but improved on Sunday.
- Sloth is no good.
- Not much meetups this week aside from a movie outing with Kas and Rein which wasn’t too bad.
- So yea, it was a quiet week.
- [BGR]: Not on my mind at all this week.
- Similar – no giant new revelations or discoveries, but a slow steady process of wandering, then coming back, then wandering, then coming back.
- Hence the SoTW: Even when one wanders, God gently leads one back.
- [What God’s taught me this week]: ‘Dying to self’ includes making the best of one’s time, which unfortunately I failed to do as the week came to an end.
- Character improvements:
- Some minor setbacks, but I shall recuperate and press on.
- Some time spent on cello practice – I’ve came up with a name for my cello but I’ll say what it is when I’m better at it 😀
- Too much time spent playing Mystera Legacy. Went back to see how it was and it’s changed quite a lot, so yea. Blew like two days of free time on it ><
- Random thoughts:
- “Still sick.”
- “Slowly improving.”
- “One would’ve thought…”
- “Well, here we go again.”
- “It’s amazing how God works…”
- Week ahead:
- SWAT 2017 beckons – I’ll be away for pretty much the rest of the week, so we’ll see what comes of it. Looking forward to what God has to teach!
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Thanksgiving for recovery of good health.
- Wisdom to know how to lead BS.
- Sensitivity to the Spirit’s leading.