A tough week.
Wanted to get this done before sleeping.
How I’ve been…
- Better – my sickness worsened from Monday to Tues, then got better from Wed to Thurs. By around then I was feeling much better.
- Starting to get back into ups and some light exercise – hopefully this continues when the week gets busier.
- Started out rough – things got worse before they got better. After clearing one of my 3k essays on Thursday, I was a little less stressed and could spend that time productively.
- Unfortunately not all that time was spent productively – or spent as well as I wished I had spent it.
- A week of ups and downs – started out alright until dropping on Wed, then went up on Thurs, down on Fri, up on Sat, and down today.
- Quite dissimilar to last week, but I wish it had been more ups than downs.
- Had a good meetup with Pajamas this week – time passes so quickly sharing how we’ve both been. As with Priestess, it was good.
- Nice to be with friends as well for most of my classes as well as to recognize new people (even though the sem’s almost over)
- [BGR]: More on my mind as the week drew to a close (I actually got a match on Tinder for once haha, I thought that was impossible), but I gained new insight into what an old quote meant.
- Was mostly flat, then a spike on Thursday and Saturday with dips in between. I wish I had ended the week on a higher note.
- God has an uncanny way of speaking into one’s situation sometimes – it can give one goosebumps.
- [What God’s taught me this week]: A lot about dying. Living to die, dying to self for Christ and dying with Christ. Not morbid, quite fascinating and impactful.
- Character improvements:
- Nothing, nada. On the bright side I’ve made some progress in getting my sleep cycle back in whack, but that’s not really a character improvement I think. More of a lifestyle thing.
- A bit of time spent on guitar for fun over the weekend, but no gaming.
- Random thoughts:
- “Hm hm hm.”
- “Bleh, I shouldn’t have slept so late.”
- “Bleh, I shouldn’t have wasted so much time…it’s done, but it took much longer than it should have.”
- “I actually got a match? That’s pretty cool haha….but she didn’t reply, lol. Ah well, I guess that’s that.”
- “Whoa, that’s creepy…”
- “Another late night…”
- “A good start…but a poor end.”
- Week ahead:
- One essay down, two left to go. I hope to clear both this week, then I can begin preparing for my finals and writing my MUN position paper.
- I’ve got a little bit of headway done on readings…just need to buy enough time to write two 3ks in a week by clearing some readings tomorrow before plowing through the essays.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Renewed focus on (and pursuit of) Christ.
- Wisdom and energy for essay writing.
- Continued willingness to bear one’s cross daily.