A distracted week.
Late but didn’t want to procrastinate this till Monday night.
How I’ve been…
- Things were alright on Mon, then I had a sudden bacterial infection (caused by an unknown open wound) to contend with from Tues to Thurs. Pretty much took out a good chunk of my week.
- Am better and on antibiotics, but it was rough for a few days there.
- Things generally slowed down due to that illness as mentioned. Like my mind was fogging up.
- Gradually got back to normal on Fri and went into overdrive on Fri night before crashing on Sat and recovering on Sun somewhat.
- Started off the week well as usual. Then the sudden infection caught me off guard and took down my mood for most of the week.
- Felt happiest when my mind was in overdrive on Fri night. Then crashed on Sat and slowly spent Sun recovering.
- It was a busy week and things were mostly alright.
- Got to talk with Yew and it was interesting, got some questions answered.
- [BGR]: On my mind but only at sharp spikes and as the week drew to a close.
- More or less pretty quiet this week except for on Wednesday night. Things went better on Thursday than expected.
- Was pretty much flat on Sat and Sun though – slept in instead of going to church and was busy trying to catch up on work.
- [What God’s taught me this week]: Sometimes sin/temptation seeks one out – one doesn’t have to go looking for it. That, and that I’ve got a burden for certain groups of people which some interesting parallels can be seen for my personal life…
- Character improvements:
- Not much, sadly.
- But I’m starting to see a hint of what might come.
- No gaming this week but a lot of time wasted on the weekends.
- Random thoughts:
- “Alright, that was a good day.”
- “What the heck?”
- “This is so incredibly sad…”
- “Looks like the door’s closed…and maybe that’s a good thing. Whew?”
- “What the…?”
- Week ahead:
- Wrote one essay, four left to go. Aiming to write one this week so I don’t have to keep renewing library books. Got to catch up on weekly readings and forum participation though, so yea.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Strength to get what needs to be done done.
- Wisdom in clearing essays.
- Clarity of purpose as I set my mind on higher things.