An uneven week.
Trying to get it out on a Sunday night. Could’ve went better but this is a first in a long time.
How I’ve been…
- Sickness is well and truly gone – yay. No more irritating cough.
- Sleep schedule could do with some discipline though. Sleeping at 4.30am is bad.
- Not much in other things – was out for most of the week.
- Started off pretty well, then rollercoastered throughout the week.
- But overall it was functioning at a decent (if sub-optimal) capacity.
- Started off the week well. Was quite productive and was quite happy that I was productive.
- Things dipped in the middle of the week before a rally as the weekend drew close.
- Then they dropped and saw a slow rise up again after.
- Had a busy week but no planned meetups.
- Got the chance to meet new people, but overall I didn’t think much about this as the week flew past.
- [BGR]: In the slim shadows of my mind but it rarely, if ever, took the forefront. Just too busy with other things to think about this.
- More or less flat as the week began, then slowly rose and dropped again.
- More flatness combined with two small increases (one with the potential for a future moderate growth if worked on) but a following short drop.
- [What God’s taught me this week]: Make every choice as one before the Lord. That is to say, making a good choice usually gives one more options for better choices, and making a poor choice usually gives one more options for worse choices. So it’s about making a good string of choices that helps in the long run.
- Character improvements:
- Not much comes to mind.
- Barely any time spent on hobbies. Maybe 30 mins on a guitar on one day but that’s about it.
- Random thoughts:
- “A good start. A good start.”
- “Rock bottom is a solid foundation to look up from.”
- “Do I want to be screwed?”
- “Make different choices. Make better choices.”
- “So tired…”
- “Wow this pic is really good.”
- “What the heck?”
- Week ahead:
- Four (actually five) essays…and none written in a week. I’d have given the excuse of being busy going out every day for one event but the undone work still remains. So naturally I’ll have to clear it within week 7 and 8.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Strength to persevere in writing the essays and for the busy week ahead.
- Wisdom to lead BS well and make good choices.
- Resolve to stand one’s ground.