A sick week.
Planned to type this a bit earlier but was busy with other stuff. So here it goes:
How I’ve been…
- Totally sick. Sore throat on Monday followed by a bit of nose irritation, then running/blocked nose came in the middle of the week.
- Conditioned worsened then slowly improved as the week came to an end.
- Naturally nothing for exercise (been quite some time alr) but my sleep routines improved as I became less energetic.
- A bit worse for the wear – falling sick as I hit the weekend and a busy weekend left me with not much time to do work or other stuff.
- One realizes how they take good health as a precursor to ease of cognitive abilities for granted.
- Mostly down as the week continued and my health declined. False/illusory “ups” saw a crash on Saturday and a slow recovery throughout Sunday.
- Out of the downs and crash though, one did get some things. But other more pressing concerns took away the time necessary to focus on them and cement them.
- Nothing much, had a good meetup with Priestess on Wednesday and with Rein/Kas on Sunday but that was about it.
- Met some random people on Sunday – maybe I’ll write more about it in a future post or probably just in a video.
- [BGR]: Increasingly on my mind as the weekend approached, and was something that needed confrontation as the week ended. One looks around and sees quite a few couples – exacerbating that sense, but after that one realizes that what lasts might be better than a brief illusion.
- Mostly flat throughout the week with an exception on Sunday morning and night. Mostly.
- When several things line up, though, one thinks that God might be trying to say something.
- And so one asks for the grace and strength to go forth on that.
- Character improvements:
- Not much…not much.
- Practically no time spent on hobbies.
- Random thoughts:
- “I hate being sick… It feels awful, and one still has work to do.”
- “Then again, I could probably have avoided this if I hadn’t slept so many late nights. Stupid me.”
- “In the end, that too was an illusion…”
- “Oh hey, I got a reply. That’s nice.”
- “What the heck is going on…? Lol”
- “A guy like him can get a girl like her?! What have I been doing wrong this whole time?”
- “That probably wasn’t the best way to think about it…”
- “I’m starting to think it’s nigh impossible to find a GCG that has slightly more than a passing interest in weeb culture, let alone finding someone to cos together with.”
- Week ahead:
- Another busy week catching up on work from the weekend and from when I was sick.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Recovery from my illness – that it will come speedily for it feels like the worst is over.
- Assurance that what I dreamed of might indeed come true, and faith that it will.
- Fortitude to bear this cross without medication.