A fairly productive week.
Wanted to type this out before school started since it looks like I’ll be fairly busy over the next few days catching up on readings. Week 1 and lectures coming hard and fast, so I’ll need to allocate resources accordingly.
That starts with clearing this.
How I’ve been…
- Haven’t exercised much since IPPT was over. Something to change.
- Could also do with sleeping earlier.
- Better than the previous week. Some productive days, some less than productive days.
- On the whole, not too bad a week, but there’s always room for improvement.
- Fairly stable throughout the week, was alright.
- Had quite a few social engagements, wasn’t too bad. Took time but interacting with others and CGMs for next AY’s always great.
- Some progress made after some hard (but late) work.
- Better late than never, but I should have done this earlier.
- Character improvements:
- Gaining some momentum, but other areas are still lacking.
- Some drums through a lot of recording, some guitar.
- Hardly any gaming.
- Random thoughts:
- “Time passes quickly when you’re not having fun.”
- “It passes quickly when you’re having fun too.”
- “Time to play catch up…so early.”
- Week ahead:
- First week of lectures and content lectures already coming in. Lots of admin stuff and readings to clear along with a few meetings.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Strength to ram through a lot of backdated admin work.
- Wisdom to know where best to allocate time.
- Presence of mind to not forget about God as things get busier.