An interesting week.
Pretty late. Three days late, to be exact. OW and computer troubles delayed this post ><
How I’ve been…
- Late nights got earlier as I had to get used to an earlier wake-up timing for half of the week. Again, sleep never felt so good when you’re tired.
- Same ‘ol, same ‘ol for push-ups and running respectively.
- Had a lot to think about after a meetup with TBO on Monday evening, mildly interested over stuff for the next few days.
- Productivity could have been better upon returning home, though.
- Went up on Monday and held mostly steady throughout the week before diving on Sunday.
- Sometimes things are balanced out – one can feel sad/disappointed in one area but curious/surprised in other areas.
- Plenty of opportunities for social interaction. Met interesting and cool people – went for CG and it was interesting to lead BS for the first time.
- It’s always great to meet up with an old friend and fill him/her in on what’s happened, then hear their thoughts/encouragements/affirmations/gentle rebukes. Cherished moments indeed.
- A definite sense of being challenged again on Monday in some aspects – am I ready to pay the cost if there is indeed one?
- A sense of curiosity in others – where does God lead one?
- Limited growth due to limited time spent wrestling with these thoughts throughout the week.
- Character improvements:
- Same as last week.
- Too much OW, nothing for instruments.
- Random thoughts:
- “So many impressive people here – wait, what am I doing here again?”
- “Wrestling God comes at a cost…or does it?”
- “Hhhh…eh. Mm, nope. Nothing…”
- Week ahead:
- Since half the week’s already passed as of this writing – a busy week ahead leading up to a busier weekend. Service for church among other stuff.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Wisdom to know what I’m supposed to be doing here.
- Focus on God so that I’ll have a guarded heart.
- Strength to get what needs to be done done.