A better week.
Was going to write this last night but OW’d and had a lot to settle so it wasn’t written.
How I’ve been…
- No push-ups done until I returned, then things have been steady thus far.
- No running done, but I’ll be running soon (probably).
- Sleep never felt so good when one’s tired.
- It was a good opportunity to have thinking time – away from distractions, I made some progress in reflection.
- Was engaged in my role as well, so time passed rather quickly in-camp.
- Chatting with old friends and having the opportunity to think about things helped immensely in bringing up said mood.
- Encouragement came in the form of a simple and short WA message.
- More or less steady throughout the week~
- Not many meetups, but being around other people isn’t too bad. Keeps things interesting.
- Climbed slowly for most of the week.
- Helping out at a church event on Sunday felt pretty meaningful – good chance to examine what the notion of sacrificing one’s time meant.
- Character improvements:
- Slow and steady, except for nailbiting.
- Some OW upon return, nothing for instruments.
- Random thoughts:
- “God looks at one’s heart.”
- “So it’s about picking up one’s Cross, eh…”
- “For all have fallen short…”
- Week ahead:
- Away for a few days and busy leading BS on Fri night, but a free weekend.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Wisdom to know what needs to be done when and for leading BS.
- Urgency to be diligent instead of slothful.
- Humility – committing all one’s ways to the Lord.