A tough week.
Pretty late. Going for 5 days in-camp tomorrow so this will be a short one.
How I’ve been…
- Push-ups have maintained steady, no running done unfortunately.
- Sleep cycles were slightly messed up but came under control towards the end of the week.
- Had a lot to think about – didn’t get very much done though.
- Started the week hopeful, took a hit on Monday night, Wednesday night and got finished on Thursday night.
- It was most difficult continuing the week and I ended the week on a Sunday low after a Saturday night high…
- Had quite a few meetups this week, some of which contributed indirectly to the emotional fluctuations.
- Kept going down, down, down until Thursday when it hit rock bottom.
- A short rally on Friday followed by a strong showing on Saturday unexpectedly led to a drop on Sunday.
- Character improvements:
- Most of the week was fine except today – two steps forward, one step back ><
- Too much Overwatch and Insurgency this week.
- Nothing on drums, a bit of guitar was good.
- Random thoughts:
- “God really gave me what I asked for…I should have asked for something simpler instead of jumping into the deep end…”
- “This nagging feeling is pretty hard to shake…”
- “I’ve got my reason….”
- Week ahead:
- A busy week – five days in-camp and a busy weekend coming up.
- Prayer for upcoming week:
- Wisdom to adapt quickly and not make mistakes in my role.
- Strength to survive on little sleep.
- Focus to continue growing despite being challenged.